Individuals and families who need food or clothing are welcome to come to the Pantry. Anyone in North Liberty or rural areas in Johnson County can receive services. There are no income limits or other requirements.

Individuals and families from Iowa City and Coralville can receive limited services and are encouraged to make use of the CommUnity Crisis Services and Food Bank or the Coralville Community Food Pantry.

All records are confidential and are not used for any other purpose.


  • Monday, 10:00 AM-Noon
  • Tuesday, 10:00 AM-Noon and 3:00-6:00 PM
  • Wednesday, 10:00 AM-Noon
  • Thursday, 10:00 AM-Noon and 3:00-6:00 PM
  • Saturday, 10:00 AM-Noon

Our website provides basic information regarding our services. Please contact us if you have further questions about our policies and procedures.

Find out more about
Signing Up

Covid-19 Updates

As a provider of government commodities we are legally obligated to provide the Nondiscrimination Statement:

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online here or at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA via one of the options below:

(1) Mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

(2) Fax:
(202) 690-7442

(3) Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.